Garlicky Mushroom Wraps
Recipe type: Appetiser
Its time to enjoy some good hot wraps on a wintry evening. Garlicky Mushroom Wraps, garlicky, spicy and tangy are mushroom lovers delight.
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms (khumbh)
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- ½ tsp turmeric(haldi) leaves
- ½ cup chopped green garlic (hara lehsun)
- ¼ cup chopped spring onions
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- salt to taste
- 3 tbsp schezwan sauce
- 1 onion sliced
- a few stalks of green garlic (lehsun) to wrap the wraps
- 4 rotis
- Heat oil in pan and add cumin seeds and allow to crackle.
- Once the seeds crackle add turmeric powder and ginger-garlic paste and saute for a few seconds.
- Add mushrooms and saute till mushrooms are cooked.
- Add green garlic and spring onions and mix well.
- Add salt, tomato sauce, chilli sauce, red chilli sauce and mix well.
- Now take a roti and place on a clean dry flat surface and spread little schezwan sauce.
- Place the stuffing and arrange some onion slices and tightly roll them.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 to make more wraps.
- Wrap each wrap with a stalk of green garlic and serve.