Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 tsp butter
- 150 gm wafers
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- ½ cup chopped capsicum
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp milk
- 2 tsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- 4 tsp grated processed cheese
- salt to taste
- Apply butter on a microwave safe dish.
- Layer the base with crushed wafers and sprinkle chopped capsicum and onion.
- Microwave uncovered for 2 minutes.
- Mix eggs milk and salt in a bowl.
- Pour the eggs on wafers.
- Cover it and micro for 4 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle cheese and microwave for 1 minute.
- Garnish with coriander.
- Serve hot.