Apple Smoothie ( Burgers and Smoothie Recipe)
Recipe type: Breakfast
You can never go wrong with apples! you can confidently use apples in any smoothie, especially along with any fruit-based crush readily available in the market. Since both strawberry crush and vanilla ice-cream are used, there is no need to add any extra sugar for the apple smoothie.
- 1½ cups chilled , peeled and roughly chopped apples
- 5 tbsp strawberry crush
- 4 tbsp chilled fresh curds (dahi)
- 1 cup vanilla ice-cream
- For The Topping
- 4 tbsp crushed ice
- Combine the curds, strawberry crush, vanilla ice-cream and apples and blend in a juicer till the mixture is smooth and frothy.
- Pour equal quantities of the smoothie into 2 individual glasses.
- Serve immediately topped with 2 tbsp of crushed ice in each glass.