Baked Brunch Omelet
Recipe type: Breakfast
This is so easy to prepare and everyone raves about it. The best part is that you can put it together the night before and just pop it in the oven the next morning. Delicious!
- ½ (1 pound) loaf white bread, cut into cubes
- 1½ pounds Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Place half of the bread cubes on bottom of baking pan. Sprinkle with half of the ham and then half of the cheese; repeat.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt, hot sauce and green onions. Pour egg mixture into pan.
- Place pan on top of a baking sheet with a rim and place in oven. Pour water into baking sheet and bake for 60 minutes, or until eggs have set.