Besan & Banana Sandwich Toast
Recipe type: Breakfast
besan & banana sandwich toast is an innovative sandwich recipe with the raw banana based spicy mixture as filling and grated cheese as topping. Make your breakfast options healthier with this delicious and easy bananas toast recipe.
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 raw banana, boiled and mashed
- ¼ tsp mustard seeds ( rai / sarson)
- 3 tbsp besan (Bengal gram flour)
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- ½ tsp coriander-cumin seeds (dhania-jeera) powder
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 green chilli
- Heat oil in pan.add mustard seeds when they start to splutter add the raw banana, 1 tbsp chilli powder 1½ tsp dhaniya powder 1 tsp garam masala, salt mix everything nicely & leep it aside.
- Take besan in a bowl add red chilli powder salt & 8 tbsp water. mix everything nicely.
- Heat a pan & place a bread slice on place 2 tbsp of banana mixture & covet with another bread put some oil & toast for some time.then spread besan mixture on one side & turn the bread around spread itagainon the other side & roast it nicely. serve it hot with sauce