Bircher Muesli with Yoghurt and Honey
Recipe type: Breakfast
This recipe has quite a mushy texture, so it’s perfect for those who love their yoghurt. If you prefer a rougher texture, just decrease the amount of milk and yoghurt.
- 2 cups quick cooking rolled oats
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 apple , cored and grated with the peel
- honey to taste
- plain curds (dahi)
- cinnamon (dalchini) powder to taste (optional)
- For The Topping
- chopped mixed fruits or nuts
- dessicated coconut
- Combine oats, milk, apple juice and lemon juice and keep aside overnight in the refrigerator.
- In the morning add the grated apple, honey (to taste), yogurt, and cinnamon, mix well.
- Top with your favourite fruits and nuts.
- Serve chilled.