Cabage Cheese Sandwich
Recipe type: Breakfast
Prepare the simple and healthy Cabbage cheese sandwich for breakfast or packed lunch option. The shredded cabbage and grated cheese make for a lovely filling for the sandwich and can be relished plain or grilled with ketchup.
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- ¼ cup shredded capsicum
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onions
- ½ tsp green chilli paste
- ¼ tsp black pepper (kalimirch) powder
- salt sugar as per taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cheese cubes, grated
- 4 bread slices
- 1 tsp butter
- Heat a nonstick vessel and to it add the butter when it melts add onion chiili paste and saute for half a min
- Make the gas full and then add cabbage, capsicum,black pepper powder,salt sugarand saute it for just 2 mins.
- Let the mixture cool to it add the grated cheese.
- Take two lices of bread in the centre add this mixture.repeat the same for the other two slices
- Grill the sandwich and serve hot with tomato ketchup.