Chatpati Aloo Tikki
Recipe type: Breakfast
Very very tasty and spicy its tea time snakes. Deep fry recipe its so papular recipe. Its loved your all family so try and enjoy.
- ¾ cup mashed potatoes
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp caat masala
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp garlic (lehsun) paste
- alt to taste
- oil for deep frying
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide this mixture in to 15 equal portions and shape each portion in to round and
- Flatten slightly to make tikkis.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the tikkis till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauces.