Corn Chilli Cheese Sandwich
Recipe type: Breakfast
Start your day with lip smacking and healthful Corn chilli cheese sandwich. The corn paste , chilli sauce and grated cheese, added in between the bread slices makes this sandwich recipe an easy, healthy and delicious one.
- 8 bran / brown bread slices
- 200 gms american corn (makai ke dane)
- 2 medium-sized potatoes
- ¼ small bunch fresh coriander (dhania)
- 3 to 4 green chillies
- 2 cloves garlic (lehsun), ground to a paste
- ¼ tsp black pepper (kalimirch) powder
- ¼ tsp mustard (rai / sarson) powder
- ¼ tsp chaat masala
- salt to taste
- 200 gms paneer (cottage cheese), sliced into 4
- 1 tsp oil
- Boil corn kernels in one and a half cups of water till tender. drain. grind half of them to a coarse paste.
- Boil, peel and mash potatoes.
- Clean wash and chop coriander leaves.
- Remove stems, wash and finely chop green chillies
- Sprinkle paneer slices with chaat masala and keep aside.
- In a frying pan heat oil, saute garlic paste till the raw smell goes off.
- Then add mashed potatoes,corn paste, chopped green chillies, salt, pepper. make 4 parts.
- On 4 slices of bread spread the above paste and top with paneer slice,
- Cover with remaining bread slices and grill till bread is toated or toast in a sandwich maker.