Egg Dosa Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast
Learn how to make Egg Dosa recipe at home. Egg dosa is a tasty and delicious breakfast recipe. This homemade healthy tiffin recipe is very simple and easy to prepare. Learn how to make this egg dosa recipe in simple and quick preparation steps given below. If you find this Egg Dosa recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Egg Dosa recipe, so that any one can make this Egg Dosa very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Eggs - 4
- Minapappu (Urad Dal) - 1 cup
- Biyyam (Rice) - 3 Cups
- Mentulu (Fenugreek seeds) - ¼ cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 2 spoons
- Clean rice, minapappu and mentulu. Soak them together in a bowl for 3-4-hours.
- Grind the soaked ingredients to a smooth fine paste.
- Transform the smooth mixture into a large vassal, add salt and leave it for 7-8 hours by closing lid.
- Now mix a little quantity of dough along with water.
- Heat pan on a medium heat spread a drop of oil all over the pan, spread the dough mixture on it in big circle.
- Break an egg on the dosa and spread the yolk with even thickness on dosa and add oil.
- Fry this till it turns to golden brown and now turn the other side for few seconds are remove it from pan.
- Serve hot egg dosa with coconut or groundnut chutney and sambhar.3