Egg Parath Paratha
Recipe type: Breakfast
Egg parath paratha is a kids special tiffin or snack recipe. It is prepared with chapathi dough and boiled egg.
- • Chapathi-wheat flour dough - 1 cup.
- • Egg(boiled) - 1 no.
- • Pepper powder - half tea spoon.
- • Green chillies(chopped) - 1 no.
- • Coriander leaves(chopped) - ¼ bunch.
- • Salt - to taste.
- • Chat masala - half tea spoon.
- • Cumin powder - half tea spoon.
- • Garam masala - half tea spoon.
- • Red chili powder - 1 tea spoon.
- • Butter - 1 tea spoon.
- Finely chop the boiled egg , transfer to a bowl. Then add chopped egg, pepper powder, green chilies, coriander leaves, salt and mix it nicely.
- Take a bowl and add chat masala, cumin powder, garam masala, red chili powder and mix it thoroughly.
- Roll the chapathi like a thin sheet and apply butter on it. Sprinkle the masala and cut into 8 pieces and make 2 portions of 4 each like as shown in the video.
- In one portions place the egg masala mixture and place another portions on top of it. Press the edges using hands and just roll edges of the paratha.
- Heat the tawa, place the paratha and cook it on both side using the butter.
- Now the hot egg parath paratha is ready to serve with any chutney or raitha.