Fresh Cream Sandwich
Recipe type: Breakfast
One green chilly finely chopped can be added instead of pepper in the above recipe 1) to make the chapattis soft put a little oil while kneading the dough and keep it for 10 minutes before making the chapattis.
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 big capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 laege tomato, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 mdium onion, finely chopped
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt as required
- Apply butter on all the four slices of bread
- Mix fresh cream with capsicum, tomato, carrot, onion, pepper and salt
- Put the mixture in between the slices of buttered bread, which makes two sanwiches and toast it in a toaster for five minutes.
- Cut into two triangles and serve hot