Mamidikaya Rasam Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Mamidikaya Rasam recipe at home. Mamidikaya rasam is a tasty traditional andhra rasam recipe. This sour and spicy healthy rasam is very yummy and we prepare this especially for festivals. Quick and simple steps to prepare this Mamidikaya rasam recipe is given below. If you find this Mamidikaya Rasam recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Mamidikaya Rasam recipe, so that any one can make this Mamidikaya Rasam very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Mango pieces - ½ cup
- Avalu - ½ spoon
- Jilakarra - ½ spoon
- Rasam podi - 1 spoon
- Red chilli powder - ¼ spoon
- Green chillies - 2
- Jaggery - 1 piece
- Turmeric - ¼ spoon
- Oil : ½ spoon
- Salt to taste
- Hing - pinch
- Coriander leaves
- Take a pan and heat water and mango pieces and Green chillies in it.
- When this is boiling add Rasam podi, Red chili powder, jaggery and salt.
- Allow this to boil for some time mean while, take other pan and prepare popu.
- In a pan heat oil and add avalu, jilakarra, turmeric and hing . Let them pop.
- When the rasam loss its raw flavor off the stove and add the above made popu and mix well.
- Serve this mamidikaya rasam along with steamed rice.