MIX VEG YOUGURT SAND WICH
Recipe type: Breakfast
Mix Veg Yogurt Sandwich is a light, healthy and refreshing sandwich, made with flavorful yogurt, green peas and carrot. These are great for lunch box.
- Hung curd 1 Tablespoons
- Green peas(boiled) 1 Tablespoons
- Carrot(boiled) 1 Tablespoons
- Capsicum(finely chopped ) 1 Tablespoons
- Small potato(parboiled) 1 Numbers
- Green chillies 2 Numbers
- Lime juice 2 Teaspoons
- Salt 1 0
- Bread slice 2 Numbers
- Butter 1 Teaspoons
- Mint chutney 2 Teaspoons
- Take hung curd in a bowl and mix it nicely. 2. Now add boiled green peas, boiled carrot, finely chopped capsicum, parboiled potato, green chillies, lime juice, salt and mix it. 3. Take bread slice and apply butter to it, then mint chutney. 4. Now add the curd stuffing, then apply mint chutney to another bread slice. 5. Add this bread slice to the stuffing and press it nicely. 6. Cut into half before serving.