Recipe type: Breakfast
This yummy chila is made using maize, jowar and whole wheat flour. You could use any combination of flours from your kitchen shelf.
- 3 tbsp maize flour (makai ka atta)
- 3 tbsp jowar (white millet) flour
- 3 tbsp whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- salt to taste
- Other ingredients
- 1 tsp oil for cooking
- To serve
- Coriander Garlic Chutney
- Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl and add enough water to make a soft loose dough. Divide into 4 equal parts.
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease it lightly with oil.
- Spread a layer of the batter to form a pancake of 4 mm. thickness.
- Cook on both sides till golden brown, using a little oil.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 3 more chilas.
- Serve hot with coriander garlic chutney.