Recipe type: Breakfast
A delicious combination of unique favors that came together by my mom on accident to make this very yummy breakfast! Hope others enjoy as much as we do
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 slice sourdough bread, toasted
- Dijon mustard
- ½ avocado - peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, or more to taste
- Melt 2 teaspoons butter in a skillet over medium heat; add the eggs. Allow the egg whites to cook until mostly firm before breaking the yolks; continue cooking until eggs are completely cooked and no longer runny, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread one side of toasted sourdough bread slice with Dijon mustard.
- Arrange avocado slice onto the mustard.
- Top avocado with cooked eggs.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over eggs.