Potato Paneer Rotis
Recipe type: Breakfast
Who said rotis are boring? try this exciting combination of paneer, potatoes, coriander and green chillies and be prepared to be amazed!
- ½ cup peeled , boiled and mashed potatoes
- ½ cup grated paneer (cottage cheese)
- ½ cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- ½ cup plain flour (maida)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- ½ tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta) for rolling
- ghee for greasing and cooking
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add enough water and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions and roll a portion into 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle using wheat flour for rolling.
- Grease a non-stick tava (griddle) with a little ghee. Cook the roti, using a little ghee, till it turns golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 9 more rotis.
- Serve hot.