Recipe type: Breakfast
This is so healthy and can make in jiffy.Rich in iron ,can be eaten by kids and elders.
- 3 tbsp ragi (nachni / red millet) flour
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup milk
- grated jaggery (gur)- as per taste
- grated coconut- as needed
- 1 tsp ghee
- In a ddep pan mix ragi with 1 cup of water.
- Add ¼ cup of milk and jaggery. Mix well taking care that there are no lumps.
- Cook on a medium flame, while stirring continuously.
- Adjust water as needed.
- When cooked add grated coconut and little ghee.
- Serve warm.