Scrambled Eggs Done Right
Recipe type: Breakfast
The right way to scramble eggs. There is more to just mixing eggs and cooking! This will make a believer out of you.
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon water (optional)
- 1 teaspoon margarine or butter
- salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- In a cup or small bowl, whisk together the eggs, mayonnaise and water using a fork. Melt margarine in a skillet over low heat. Pour in the eggs, and stir constantly as they cook. Remove the eggs to a plate when they are set, but still moist. Do not over cook. Never add salt or pepper until eggs are on plate, but these are also good without.