Special Oats Upma Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast
Learn how to make Special Oats Upma recipe at home. Oats upma can helps to burn fat and keeps you healthy, This is a very good recipe for your diet. If you find this Special Oats Upma recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Special Oats Upma recipe, so that any one can make this Special Oats Upma very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Oats- 1 cup
- Bombay ravva -1 cup
- Oil 3 spoons
- Salt to taste
- Chopped green chillies - 2 spoons
- Karivepaku leaves -6
- Chopped green brinjal ½ cup
- Cashew nuts -1 spoon
- Chopped onion -2 spoons
- Mustard seeds -1 spoon
- Fry Upma ravva till it turns to brownish color.
- Heat oil in a kadai and firstly fry cashew nuts. till it turns brown and then add onions and fry a bit. and then fry brinjal pieces till it burns brown.
- And add just 3 cups of water and let it boil for 5 - 8 minutes.
- Add Upma ravva,oats to the above mixture.
- you'll feel like the amount of water is less as the rava gets tightened(that's how it appears).
- Sprinkle some water and then cover it with a lid and let it cook for about 6 mins on low flame and special oats upma is ready.