Sweet Dosa Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast
Learn how to make Sweet Dosa recipe at home. Sweet dosa is a delicious simple dosa recipe. This healthy homemade recipe acts as both breakfast and evening snack recipe. Try this quick and simple sweet dosa recipe by following the simple steps given below in detail. If you find this Sweet Dosa recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Sweet Dosa recipe, so that any one can make this Sweet Dosa very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Wheat flour (goduma pindi) – 1 cup
- Basin flour (sengapindi) - ¼ cup
- Jaggery or sugar syrup – 1 cup
- Cardamom powder (Elachi) – 2 spoons
- Cashew nuts (broken) – 6
- Take a bowl and mix wheat flour, basin flour, jaggery syrup or sugar syrup, cardamom powder and cashew nuts.
- Now add some water to the mixture and make it as a smooth dosa dough.
- Heat a non stick pan and apply oil to it.
- Put this mixture on the pan just like normal dosa.
- Serve this sweet dosa recipe hot.