Aam Lassi Slush
Recipe type: Drinks
Mangoes, curds and fresh mint leaves are all the ingredients you require to make this refreshing slush. Serve it along with a spicy chaat to soothe your taste buds!
- 2 to 3 alphonso mangoes cubed
- 1½ cups curds (dahi)
- 1 tbsp mint leaves (phudina), chopped
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 8 to 10 ice-cubes
- For the garnish
- a few mint leaves (phudina)
- Purée all the ingredients in a food processor.
- Pour the mango curds purée into shallow freezer proof container. Freeze until slushy for about 4 to 6 hours.
- Transfer it to a blender and liquidise till it is slushy.
- Serve immediately in small glasses garnished with mint leaves.