Carrot Egg Fried Rice Recipe
Recipe type: Appetiser
Learn how to make Carrot Egg Fried Rice recipe at home. Carrot egg fried rice is a delicious and easy rice recipe. This homemade healthy rice recipe is very easy and works well as breakfast, dinner or snack recipe. Try quick and simple carrot egg fried rice recipe by following the steps below. If you find this Carrot Egg Fried Rice recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Carrot Egg Fried Rice recipe, so that any one can make this Carrot Egg Fried Rice very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Rice - 1 cup
- Eggs - 2
- Carrot (grated) – 1 cup
- Onion (cut into long thin pieces) - 1
- Oil – 1 spoon
- Cumin seeds (Jilakarra) - 1 spoon
- Cloves (Lavangalu) - 3
- Cinnamon (Dalchina chekka) - 1
- Cardamom (Yalakulu) - 2
- Cook the rice in a pressure cooker or rice cooker and keep it aside.
- Fry cumin seeds, cloves,cinnamon and cardamom, powder them.
- Heat the oil in a pan add onions. Fry them till the pieces become smooth.
- Now add the grated carrot and stir them well.
- Add the above made masala powder into it. Now cooked rice and break the eggs into it and stir them well.
- Fry till the egg granules get cooked completely.
- Serve this hot carrot egg fried rice directly or with any curries.