Recipe type: easyrecipes spl
Curd rice or Yogurt rice is a simple delicacy made in South India. Cooked rice is combined with curd or yoghurt and then seasoned with chilly, curry leaves, ginger, urad dal, mustard seeds, Channa dal and hing.
- Green Chillies 1 Numbers
- Ginger 1 Piece
- Salt 1 To Taste
- Urad Dal 1 Teaspoons
- Curds 300 ml
- Mustard Seeds 1 Pinch
- Rice 200 Grams
- Curry Leaves 1 Springs
- Oil Or Ghee 1 Tablespoons
- Sour Cream Or Fresh Cream 1 Cup
- Hing 1 Pinch
- Chopped Coriander Leaves 1 Pinch
- Boil rice, adding salt. cool slightly.
- mix with curds
- chop green chillies and ginger fine.
- Heat oil. fry mustard seeds urad dal cumin and asafoetida.
- add curry leaves and chopped ingredients. saute for 2 minutes
- Switch off the fire and add the rice curds mixture to the pan
- mix well. serve with with pickles.