Egg less Rice Flour Cookies
Recipe type: easy recipes spl
area speciality cookies made with rice flour topped with coloured sugar crystals
- Rose Water 15 ml
- Self Rising Flour 75 Grams
- Icing Sugar 75 Grams
- Butter 225 Grams
- Rice Flour 300 Grams
- Water 15 ml
- Raspberry Colour (food Grade) few Drops
- Take a bowl add icing sugar, butter cream it, (you can add one egg yolk for good result) add rice flour and self rising flour (if you don’t have self rising flour you can add pinch of baking powder) mix this two
- and add to the butter mixture, add water, rose water, (if you add egg yolk skip water) slowly mix it like a dough, divide the dough into equal portions and make a roundels.
- Take some sugar in this add few drops of raspberry food colour mix it, take the dough roundels and roll them into the pink sugar(mix a drop of raspberry food colour to sugar) mixture and arrange them into the baking tray,
- bake them at 180 c for 15 minutes.