Recipe type: easy recipes spl
Kombdi vade is a dish native to the Konkan region in the Indian state of Maharashtra.Very popular Malvani delicacy which is prepared by using combination of rice flour and different lentils
- Oil For Deep Frying
- Turmeric Powder ¼ Teaspoons
- Salt ½ Teaspoons
- Wheat Flour 10-15 Grams
- Rice Flour 100 Grams
- Warm Water As Needed
- Take a cup of rice flour and little salt and turmeric powder. Add little oil and mix the ingredients well.
- Add enough warm water and knead into firm dough. Make marble sized balls and keep aside.
- Take a polythene sheet and lightly grease it. Place the ball of dough over it and lightly press with a flat surface plate or spread with the fingertips to a puri.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep-fry the vade on medium heat till golden.
- Drain the pooris and serve hot with chicken curry.