Shahzeera Pulav Recipe
Recipe type: easy recipes spl
Learn how to make Shahzeera Pulav recipe at home. Shahzeera Pulav is Authentic Hyderabadi Style Pulav, very easy to make and delicious to eat can be served with Kurma's Bagara baingan and Nonveg curries. Shahzeera Pulav is ideal for small parties. If you find this Shahzeera Pulav recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Shahzeera Pulav recipe, so that any one can make this Shahzeera Pulav very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Shahjeera Pulav
- 3 Cups Basmatic Rice ( Wash and pre-soak them in 6 cups water 15 min before preparation)
- 2 medium sized onions sliced
- 8 - 10 green chillies sliced
- ½ cup of pudina leaves
- Â¼ cup of coriandor leaves
- 2 tsp of whole garam masala ( cloves. ElaichI, pepper corn, bay leaves, cinnamon etc., )
- 1½ tbsp of ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp of whole shahjeera
- 1 tsp of shahjeera powder
- 1½ tsp zeera powder
- 1½ tsp of Dhaniya powder
- 1 tsp of garam masala powder
- Take a pan, heat oil. Add while garam masala, wait till they leave nice aroma, add onions, green chillies, fry till light brown.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add all whole garam masala including shahzeera. Fry till they leave aroma.
- Add onions and chillies. Fry till they are medium brown.
- Add pudina leaves and Fry for little time.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry well.
- Add all dry masala powders and fry till they leave oil on side.
- Add rice and fry for 3 - 4 min. Add the water in which rice was soaked. Add coriander leaves.
- Cover and cook till rice is done. You can also transfer the entire thing in to rice cooker and switch it on to cook. This dish is very easy to prepare and takes little time to prepare.