Veggie Momos Perogies
Recipe type: easy recipes spl
Pierogi are dumplings of unleavened dough – first boiled, then they are baked or fried usually in butter with onions – traditionally stuffed with potato filling, sauerkraut, ground meat, cheese, or fruit.
- Cabbage 100 Grams
- Parsley Chopped 1 Tablespoons
- Pepper 1 Teaspoons
- Butter 1 Teaspoons
- Cheese 1 Tablespoons
- Potatoes 200 Grams
- Sour Cream 1 Tablespoons
- Salt To Taste
- All Purpose Flour 150 Grams
- Olive Oil 1 Tablespoons
- Onion ( Slices) 1 Numbers
- Take a bowl adds all-purpose flour, salt, sour cream, sprinkle water; make this into soft dough, knead the dough for 5 minutes, cover it and rest it for 20 minutes.
- Take another bowl add boiled and grated potato, salt, grated cheese, butter, pepper, chopped parsley mix it well.
- Take the dough and using rolling pin roll a big thin sheet
- and take a cutter and cut them into small disc and stuff with the potato mixture & grated cabbage, using water and fold over, pinching edges together to seal, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil, drop perogies in boiling water and cook for 7 to 8 minutes until they float.
- Take a pan add olive oil heat it and add slice of onions, salt, pepper, mix herbs mix it well and add boiled perogies, toss them. Serve this hot.