British Chicken In A Pot
Recipe type: Curries
British Chicken In A Pot is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare British Chicken In A Pot by following this easy recipe
- 1 kg Chicken
- 1 large White Onion (chopped)
- 2-4 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 medium Tomato (chopped)
- ½ cup Dry White Wine
- ½ cup Oil
- Flavor the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken until golden brown.
- Add garlic, onion, salt, and pepper. Gently stir and cover the pan. Cook for 30 minutes on low flame.
- Add tomatoes and wine, cook for another 30 minutes on medium flame until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve hot with bread.