Recipe type: Curries
chicken roast by using shahjeera which gives a distinct flavour to this delicious and spicy chicken roast.Easy to make at home.
- 2cups Chicken pieces
- 1cup Onion (chopped)
- 2nos Tomatoes(chopped)
- 1tsp Garlic paste
- 1tsp Ginger paste
- 1tsp Fennel seed powder
- ¾tsp Garam masala powder
- ¼tsp Turmeric powder
- 1tsp Red chilly powder
- ½tsp Pepper powder
- ½tsp Shahjeera
- ¼cup Curd
- 2nos Bay leaves,cloves,cinnamon sticks
- 2tbsp Coriander leaves (chopped)
- Heat enough oil and add the whole spices,shahjeera, fry until they turns brown.. add the chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, ginger paste, garlic paste and stir everything for a while until the onions turns transculent and raw smells disappears, add the chicken pieces with enough salt and stir for a while.
- Now add the fennel seed powder, garam masala powder, redchilly powder,pepper powder and stir again.
- Finally add the curd to the cooking chicken pieces, cook in medium flame with lid closed and stir occasionally..
- Cook well until the chicken pieces get well cooked and the oil get separates, add the chopped coriander leaves and put off the stove..