Recipe type: Curries
Simply irrestible chicken main course dish, Chickenc heese savoury is basically a baked chicken recipe with the chicken pieces enrobed ina delectable cheese flavours.
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 2 cups White Sauce
- 1 tsp mustard seeds ( rai / sarson)
- ½ cup thinly sliced mushrooms (khumbh)
- ½ cup grated processed cheese
- 6 bread slices (buttered)
- black pepper (kalimirch) powder to taste
- salt to taste
- Season the white sauce with salt, pepper and mustard.
- Stir the chicken and mushroom into the white sauce and simmer over low
- Heat until heated thoroughly.
- Spoon the chicken mixture to the toast and sprinkle with cheese.
- Grill until the cheese is brown and bubbling.
- Serve with tomato and onion salad or a green vegetable.