Lemon Chicken Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Lemon Chicken recipe at home. Lemon chicken recipe is an easy to cook and wonderful tasty dish. Follow the simple ingredients and how to make lemon chicken recipe in given below. This recipe is healthy for all people. If you find this Lemon Chicken recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Lemon Chicken recipe, so that any one can make this Lemon Chicken very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 1 kg chicken
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 8 dried red chillies
- 5 chopped red onions
- ¼ cup chopped garlic
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 bunch coriander leaves
- Salt as required
- Heat a frying pan with teaspoon of oil and fry cumin seeds, dried red chillies, chopped onions in the oil.
- Let it cool, grind to make a smooth paste and set aside.
- Heat pan with remaining oil and add the chopped garlic, turmeric and add the grinded paste in it.
- Add the salt and coriander powder in it. Mix well.
- Add the chicken in it. Cook gently on a medium flame.
- Now add lemon juice and mix well.
- Cover and simmer the chicken for some time minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and turn off the flame.
- Serve the tasty lemon chicken with rotis.
- Western style of making lemon chicken recipe procedure:
- Here we are giving simple method of microwave lemon chicken recipe and very tasty. Everyone likes this recipe and try this easy lemon chicken recipe at your home.
- Mix melted butter (2 tsp), lemon juice (2 tbsp), salt to taste, garlic powder (1/4 tsp) and pepper power to taste.
- Pour this mixture on chicken (8 to 10 pieces) and mix.
- Transfer these chicken pieces in microwave dish and cover with waxed paper.
- Put this dish in microwave and cook on high for 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve microwave lemon chicken.