Recipe type: Curries
Muli Mutton, mutton cooked in radish, onion and tomato past and spice up with garam masala.Avery different,tasty recipe.
- 1 cup mustard (rai / sarson) oil
- ½ cup radish paste
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste
- 2 tbsp onion paste
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 kg half-cooked mutton
- 1½ tsp chilli powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- Heat oil in a deep broad pan, add the radish paste and saute it on slow flame.
- Do not add water, as radish itself releases water.
- When the water starts reducing, add the ginger garlic paste, onion paste and tomato puree, mix well and cook for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Add the mutton pieces, chilli powder and salt, mix well, cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the garam masala, stir it and cook for more 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and serve hot.