Recipe type: Curries
Prawn roast is easy and tasty indian non veg recipe. Prawn roast is made with prawns and indian spices. Spicy and tasty recipe.
- 1.Prawns – 500g
- 2.Onion (big) – 2 finely chopped
- 3.Tomato – 1 finely chopped
- 4.Chilli powder – 2 tsp
- 5.Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- 6.Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- 7.Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- 8.Curry leaves – few
- 9.Coriander leaves – for garnishing
- 10.Oil – 5 tbsp
- 11.Salt – to taste
- Peal the outer layer skin and head of the prawns.
- Clean, wash and keep it aside.
- Take a pan and heat with 5 tbsp of oil.
- Add mustard seeds.
- When they start to crackle add onions and curry leaves.
- Sauté till the onion colour turn into brown.
- Then add chopped tomatoes and salt.
- Sauté till the tomatoes turn into juicy.
- Then add chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder.
- Sauté for few seconds.
- Now add the prawns and combine well.
- Then add 1 cup of water and once again combine well.
- Cover with a lid and cook till the prawns are tender.
- Finally garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with biriyani, white rice etc…