Prawns With Tomato Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Prawns With Tomato is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Prawns With Tomato by following this easy recipe.
- 1 kg Prawns
- 6 Onions (cut into rings)
- 1½ inch piece of Ginger (chopped)
- 5 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 5 small Tomatoes (chopped)
- 8 stems of Curry Leaves
- 4 tsp Kashmiri Chilly Powder
- 4 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 4 Green Chilies (chopped)
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- Coconut Oil (as required)
- Mix prawns, red chilly powder, turmeric powder, little water, and salt together in a large bowl. Marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat little oil in a pan and gently fry the prawns. Remove and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in the same pan and fry ginger and garlic for a minute.
- Stir in green chilies, curry leaves, and onions. Fry until the onions turn brown.
- Add in kashmiri chilly powder, tomatoes, and fried prawns. Cover and cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Serve hot with fried rice.