Roasted Mutton Curry Rara Gosht
Recipe type: easy recipes spl
Mutton steeped in gravy of spicy mince, soaked with rare spices, rara gosht is every bit regal in taste and appearance.
- Mint Chopped 1 Bunch
- Tomatoes 4 Numbers
- Curd 3 Tablespoons
- Chilly Paste 2 Teaspoons
- Coriander Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Tablespoons
- Oil 3 Tablespoons
- Onion (medium Size) 3 Numbers
- Salt To Taste
- Nutmeg 1 Pinch
- Mace 2 Numbers
- Cinnamon Sticks 2 Numbers
- Cardamom 4 Numbers
- Cloves 3 Numbers
- Shahi Jeera ½ Teaspoons
- Mince Meat 250 Grams
- Mutton 500 Grams
- Coriander Chopped 1 Bunch
- Garam Masala 1 Tablespoons
- Heat a pan and dry roast the Shahi jeera, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon sticks, and mace, nutmeg, put the ingredients in the blender and make a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan add mutton and fry them in the oil, and add onions slices, salt, cook it for 10 minutes,
- add ginger garlic paste, sauté it and
- add coriander powder, chilly paste/ powder, curd, tomatoes, mint chopped, coriander chopped, put the lid on and cook it for 15 minutes in a slow flame and
- add mince meat, garam masala, cook it for 15 minutes, then switch off the flame.
- Serve this with naan, roti and chapatti.