Zamali Baked Chicken Fingers
Recipe type: Curries
Zamali Baked Chicken Fingers, baked seasoned chicken finger is best served with honey mustard dip.
- 4 chicken breast piece
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ½ corn flakes
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp chopped garlic (lehsun)
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- salt and freshly ground black pepper powder to taste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Combine the buttermilk and chicken in a bowl, mix well and keep in a refrigerator for 10-15 minute
- Combine the corn flakes, breadcrumbs, garlic, oregano, salt and black pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- After the chicken is chilled, drain off liquid and put it into the cornflakes and bread crumbs mixture, mix well the mixture should coat the chicken completely.
- Pour olive oil in a shallow baking pan, place the chicken in pan.
- Bake at 400 degree Celsius for approximately 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from the oven and cut into long strips.
- Serve hot.