Avocado Salad ( Recipe for Shiny Hair)
Recipe type: Breakfast
Vitamin e rich ingredient- avocado creatively tossed in to a salad with honey dressing rich in zinc.
- 1 large avocado , sliced
- 2 capsicums
- 2 tomatoes , deeseeded
- 8 baby corn
- 2 cucumbers
- To Be Blended Into A Dressing
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1½ tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp finely chopped mint leaves (phudina)
- ½ tsp crushed pepper
- salt to taste
- Gently peel and slice the avocado. Keep aside a few slices for decoration.
- Cut the capsicum, tomatoes, baby corn and cucumber into big long strips.
- Blanch the baby corn in boiling water for a few minutes. Drain.
- Mix all the vegetables and the avocado slices in a large plate.
- Add the dressing and put in the refrigerator.
- Serve cold decorated with the remaining avocado slices.