Broccoli, Bean Sprouts and Green Peas Salad (healthy Salad Recipe)
Recipe type: salads
A combination of antioxidant and fibre rich greens like broccoli and green peas with bean sprouts is an asset for weight-watchers. The sesame seeds add a unique taste to this salad.
- 1 cup broccoli florets , blanched
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup boiled green peas
- 2 tsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- ¾ cup finely chopped spring onions
- with greens (optional)
- For The Garnish
- 2 tsp roasted sesame seeds
- Combine the broccoli, green peas, beans sprouts in a bowl, toss well and keep aside.
- For the dressing, combine the olive oil, salt, sugar, black pepper powder, soya sauce and lemon juice, in a small bowl toss well and keep aside.
- Add the spring onions to the broccoli-sprouts mixture and toss well.
- Pour the dressing over it and toss gently.
- Serve immediately garnished with sesame seeds.