Recipe type: salads
kachumber – indian salad packed with punch and flavors
- 1 medium sized onion, chopped
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, chopped
- 2-3 small sized cucumber, chopped
- 4-5 mint leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup coriander leaves, chopped
- ½ or 1 tsp lemon juice
- a few lemon pieces for garnish
- ½ tsp roasted cumin powder (optional)
- 1 green chili or ¼ tsp red chili powder (optional)
- black salt or rock salt ot regular salt as required
- after cutting the vegetables take all of them in a bowl.
- add the rest of the ingredients
- toss the salad well so that the ingredients are mixed evenly.
- check the seasoning and add more salt or lemon juice, if required
- serve the kachumber salad immediately.