Macaroni and Fruit Salad ( Healthy Soups and Salads Recipe)
Recipe type: salads
Sweet lime and orange with spring vegetables like capsicum and carrots makes a lovely vitamin c rich salad. Best to boost your immunity and keep infections at bay. Macaroni and bean sprouts impart a blend of soft and crunchy textures to the salad.
- 1 cup cooked macaroni
- ¼ cup orange segments
- ¼ cup sweet lime (mosambi) segments
- ¼ cup chopped capsicum
- ½ cup chopped and parboiled carrot
- 3 spring onions , finely chopped
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- To Be Mixed Into A Mint Dressing
- ¾ cup thick fresh low fat curds
- 3 tbsp finely chopped mint leaves (phudina) leaves
- ¾ tsp mustard (rai / sarson) powder
- ¾ tsp powdered sugar
- salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients for the salad in a bowl and mix well.
- Just before serving, add the mint dressing and toss well.
- Serve immediately.