Mixed Veggie Raita
Recipe type: salads
This hearty curd preparation is filled with colour, flavour and nutritional goodness. The low fat curds provide the much needed essential nutrients like calcium and protein. Serve chilled to relish all the flavours.
- 1 cup low fat curds (dahi), beaten
- ½ cup beetroot, cubed and boiled
- 1 cucumber, cubed
- 1 tomato, deseeded and chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- ¼ tsp roasted cumin seeds (jeera) powder
- salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Serve chilled.