Recipe type: sweets
Poha ladoo is one of the easiest laddu recipes that can be prepared in minutes for Janmashtami or Gokulashtami Special recipe.
- • Ghee - 1 teaspoons.
- • Flattened rice - 1 cup.
- • Ground nuts - half cup.
- • Fig (chopped) - half cup.
- • Dates (chopped) - half cup.
- • Fresh coconut (grated) - 1 tablespoons.
- • Khoya - 1 tablespoons.
- • Condensed milk - 1-2 tablespoons.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add flattened rice and roast it for 1-2 minutes and switch off flame, allow it rest.
- Take a mixie jar, add roasted ground nuts, fig, dates, fresh grated coconut and blend it once and transfer into a plate.
- In the same mixie jar, add roasted flattened rice and blend into slightly coarse, transfer into same plate.
- To it add khoya, condensed milk and make round ladoo with hand.