Budamkaya Pachadi Recipe
Recipe type: Pickles
Learn how to make Budamkaya Pachadi recipe at home. Budamakaya is a healthy and tasty vegetable we can make many recipes out of it Budamakaya pachadi is one among them. How to make budamkaya pachhadi is mentioned below. If you find this Budamkaya Pachadi recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Budamkaya Pachadi recipe, so that any one can make this Budamkaya Pachadi very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Budamkaya - 1
- Green Chillies - 3
- Fresh chopped coconut - 1 cup
- Tomato -1
- Turmeric - ½ Teaspoon
- Tamarind - According to your taste
- Salt- According to your taste
- Oil - 2 Tablespoons
- Cumin Seeds - ½ teaspoon
- Mustered Seeds - ½ Teaspoon
- Urad Daal - ½ Teaspoon
- Red Chilli - 1
- Curry Leaves - 10
- Cut Budamkaya and tomato into ½ inch pieces.
- Now add fresh chopped coconut, green chillies, salt and tamarind to the pieces.
- Gind slightly in the mixie(tastes good if it is not like pate) just for one round.
- Now light the stove and put a pan over it.
- Add 2 spoons of oil, Cumin Seeds, Mustard Seeds, Urad Daal , Red Chilli, Turmeric powder and Curry Leaves.
- After that add the grinded mixture to it and fry until its raw flavor wipe out.
- Take this into serving bowl and garnish with curry leaves.