Pachi Nimmakaya Pachadi Recipe
Recipe type: Pickles
Learn how to make Pachi Nimmakaya Pachadi recipe at home. Healthy and Tasty traditional vuragaya If you find this Pachi Nimmakaya Pachadi recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Pachi Nimmakaya Pachadi recipe, so that any one can make this Pachi Nimmakaya Pachadi very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Lemon- 12 (ripe and yellow coloured)
- Oil- 1 small cup
- Asafoetida- ⅛ tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1 cup (as per taste)
- Methi(fenugreek) seeds- 2 tsps
- Mustard seeds- 2 tsps
- Salt - as required
- 3 tsp. red chilli powder
- ½ tsp. cumin seeds
- ½ tsp. methi seeds
- ½ tsp. sesame seeds
- ⅛ tsp. asafoetida
- ½ tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp. salt
- Fry mustard seeds and methi seeds seperately in a pan ( without any oil ) and powder them .
- Cut lemons into small pieces,add salt to it and keep it in a dry vessel with lid for 3 to 4 days . Sundry it for 3 days by keeping muslin cloth on the vessel.
- After 3 days add methi and mustard powder, dry red chilli powder to it and add salt . Heat oil and put a pinch of asafoetida and mix it in pickle . Cool it and Store in a dry bottle . Use a dry spoon for serving.