Palakura Pachadi Andhra Style Recipe
Recipe type: Pickles
Learn how to make Palakura Pachadi Andhra Style recipe at home. Palakura Pachadi Andhra Style is a ancient traditional andhra chutney recipe. This recipe will consume very less time to prepare. The complete preparation processes of Palakura Pachadi Andhra Style is mentioned below in detail. If you find this Palakura Pachadi Andhra Style recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Palakura Pachadi Andhra Style recipe, so that any one can make this Palakura Pachadi Andhra Style very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Palakura - 1 cup
- Green chillies - 4-5
- Tamarind – small piece
- Salt as per taste
- Oil – 2 spoons
- Avalu (Mustard seeds)- 1 tea spoon
- Minappapu (urad dal) - 1 tea spoon
- Senagapappu (Chenna dal) - 1 tea spoon
- Red dry chillies (broken) - 3
- Coriander - ½ cup
- Heat oil in a pan and fry Palakura and green chillies for few minutes and allow them to cool.
- Now prepare crunchy(not over smooth) paste by adding fried plakura and Red chillies, Tamarind and salt.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add Avalu, Senagapappu and Red dry chillies allow them to pop.
- Add this tempering to the above made pachadi and mix well.
- Finally take this into serving bowl and garnish with Coriander.
- Palakura Pachadi Andhra Style is now ready to serve and taste.