Recipe type: Appetiser
Dahi bhalla is prepared of fried black gram dumplings served with spicy yoghurt and few types of chutney. Dahi bhalla is more refreshing than the other chaats because of the combination of the sweetness of yoghurt and the savory bhallas that just melt away into the mouth
- Cashew Nuts 15 Numbers
- Mint Chutney 1 To Taste
- Tamarind Chutney 1 To Taste
- Raisins 15-20 Numbers
- Green Chillli, Deseeded & Sliverred 1 Numbers
- Chopped Coriander Leaves 3 Tablespoons
- Oil To Fry 1 To Fry
- Sev as needed To Taste
- Salt 1 To Taste
- Red Chilli Powderr 1 Teaspoons
- Chat Masala 1 Teaspoons
- Roasted Cumin Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Yogurt Sweet 2 Cup
- Urad Dal 1 Cup
- Wash and soak the dal in cold water overnight.
- Next day, strain and grind to a smooth paste. Whisk into the batter ½ tsp salt.
- Heat oil Drop tablespoons of batter in it and fry until light golden.use raisins and cashew as stuffing Put the bhallas in hot water. Leave for 2 minutes. Drain, squeezing out the water between the palm of your hands.
- Whisk the yoghurt well with sugar as to taste. To serve, place the bhallas on a plate and cover with yoghurt. Drizzle mint chutney and tamarind chutney.
- Sprinkle red chilli powder,sev, cumin powder.
- Garnish with coriander leaves red chilli powder, chatmasala.