Recipe type: Breakfast
Plenty of fresh coriander chopped fine, besan and spices form the stuffing mix that goes into this paratha. These parathas are ideal for rushed mornings, yet will manage to please fussy kids, and in-laws. Have fun!
- To Be Mixed Into A Stuffing
- 1 cup finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 2 tsp coriander-cumin seeds (dhania-jeera) powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tbsp roasted bengal gram flour (besan)
- 2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- salt to taste
- Other Ingredients
- oil for cooking
- Divide the stuffing into 6 equal portions.
- Place a chapatti on a clean, dry surface and put 1 portion of the stuffing on one half of the chapati and fold it over to make a semi-circle.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha, using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and stuffing to make 5 more parathas.
- Serve immediately.