Crunchy Peanuts Paratha
Recipe type: Breakfast
Quick to make, healthy and can have on breakfast or if fasting.
- 500 gms peanuts
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch) powder
- ½ tsp cumin seeds (jeera) powder
- salt to taste
- ½ tbsp fresh cream
- ½ tsp sugar
- 4 tsp oil
- Crush the peanuts coarsely and keep aside.
- Combine the peanuts, pepper, cumin seeds powder, cream, salt and sugar, mix well and knead into a smooth soft dough.
- Make small balls from the dough and one ball spread on the plastic sheet and the put it on a pan to lightly roast with ½ tsp oil.
- Serve hot.