Recipe type: Breakfast
Here is yet another type of sandwich, cubin sandwich speciality of Cuba which is made with the combination of something different type of chutney or rather say relish made from black grapes, olives and olive oil.
- 8 bread slices
- 3 to 4 tbsp butter
- 3 to 4 tbsp mustard (rai / sarson) paste
- 3 to 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 cheese slices
- For The Chutney
- 50 gms black grapes
- 1 small onion , chopped
- 10 green olives
- 3 tsp vinegar
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- For Serving
- tomato ketchup
- For the Chutney
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste. Keep aside
- How to Proceed
- Cut and remove the edges of bread slices.
- Apply mayonnaise and mustard paste on each bread slices and apply 1 tbsp prepared chutney on mayonnaise and mustard paste on one slice.
- Put cheese slice on it, cover with the other bread slice, mayonnaise and mustard paste facing downwords.
- Apply little butter on top and toast in pre-heated griller or toaster till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Simialrly prepare other sandwiches.
- Cut and serve with tomato ketchup.